Schools and colleges
Weldmar Hospicecare Trust is a local charity and we greatly value our involvement with schools and colleges in our area.
If you are a student or teacher in one of our local schools or colleges there are several ways in which you could help us:
- arrange a non-uniform day or themed day with a collection in aid of Weldmar Hospicecare Trust
- hold an event such as a disco, talent show or a sponsored event
- organise a musical concert or play and sell tickets to parents and friends
- organise a Christmas Carol Concert
- display our small Christmas cuddly toys for purchase from the school reception
We are always pleased to help by providing publicity materials, collection boxes, speakers for assemblies or classes and by giving fundraising advice and support.
For more information about fundraising in schools and colleges please call our Fundraising Team on 01305 261800 or email us through the website.