The eleven services in 2013 were held on:
- Sherborne: Sacred Heart & St Aldhelm's Roman Catholic Church on Friday 1st February 2013 at 11am
(The garden is in the Pageant Gardens)
- Dorchester: United Church on Sunday 3rd February 2013 at 3pm
(The garden is in the South Walks, near the Martyr's statue)
- Sturminster Newton: The Railway Gardens on Monday 4th February 2013 at 11.30am
(The garden is in the Railway Gardens)
- Blandford Forum: St Peters & St Pauls Church on Tuesday 5th February 2013 at 2.30pm
(The garden is on The Milldown)
- Bridport: St Marys Church on Thursday 7th February 2013 at 11.30am
(The garden is in the Millenium Gardens)
- Weymouth: Holy Trinity Church on Friday 8th February 2013 at 2pm
(The garden is in the Nothe Gardens, near the car park)
- Gillingham: The Cemetery Gardens on Saturday 9th February 2013 at 11am
(The garden is in The Garden of Remembrance, Cemetary Road)
- Stalbridge: The Pound Gardens on Sunday 10th February at 3pm
(The garden is in The Pound Gardens)
- Lyme Regis: St Michael & St George Roman Catholic Church on Tuesday 12th February 2013 at 11am
(The garden is in the Lyme Regis Town Cemetary)
- Beaminster: St Marys Church on Thursday 14th February 2013 at 11am
(The garden is in the churchyard)
- Shaftesbury: St Edwards Roman Catholic Church on Sunday 17th February 2013 at 3pm
(The garden is in Park Walk)
Weldmar Hospicecare Trust Snowdrop Memorials were established to provide a lasting memorial to those who were dear to us. Your loved one may have died in another area, they may not have had cancer or they may have died a long time ago.
It doesn't matter, you can remember them privately at the memorials and at the annual Remembrance services held in memory of them and others in late winter - when snowdrops first appear, reminding us that hope and the warmth of spring are not far away.
The eleven Snowdrop Memorials we have at present are distributed all around our area from Shaftesbury in the north, to Lyme Regis in the south.
For a donation of £10 per name, snowdrops will be planted at a Snowdrop Memorial in the town of your choice and the name of your loved one or ones will be entered into the dedicated Memorial Book. Your donation will also be acknowledged by a commemorative card.
The closing date for entries for the 2013 books has now passed. Any entries for the books received after this date will appear in the 2014 memorial books.
Our Snowdrop Memorials provide a simple, but lasting memory to be cherished.
For more information, contact Family Support Services on 01305 215321.