Connect App Key Information
Useful phone numbers
For urgent medical assistance, please call 999. If you do not require urgent assistance please contact the numbers below:
Weldmar Community Nurse Team:
- Available Monday – Friday during working hours
- 01305 215353
Your GP surgery:
- Click here to find their phone number
Out of Hours:
- NHS Helpline – 111
- Weldmar Twenty Four Hour Advice Line – 07713511832
For help with managing your breathlessness, please refer to this helpful advice on the British Lung Foundation website, or contact your nurse or GP on the numbers above. You can also contact the British Lung Foundation helpline on 03000 030 555
Help with your Digital Devices
There are a number of places you can go for help using any of your digital devices.
- Weldmar has a number of enthusiastic Digital Champion volunteers who may be able to assist you. Please ask your Weldmar Community Nurse if there is one available to help in your area.
- If you would like to learn more or improve your own digital knowledge and skills, you can access a number of helpful video tutorials and guides for free on learnmyway.com by signing up with Weldmar’s centre ID: 8004444.
- Dorset Council run a number of sessions at local libraries around the county for you to get help from one of their volunteer Digital Champions on any range of topics. Find your nearest session at DorsetDigi
- If you have a disability or impairment, Ability Net run a free helpline you can call for digital advice: 0800 269 545. More information can be found at abilitynet.org.uk.
- Weldmar with the help of ORCHA have a website which provides links to a number of trusted and reviewed health apps you can download to your smartphone at weldmar.orcha.co.uk