Cycle from London to Paris for free
If you have ever wanted to do an exhilarating challenge for charity - here’s your chance.
Weldmar is looking for adventurous people to cycle from London to Paris – connecting two of the world’s most chic cities on one of the best cycling routes in Europe.
Cycling through beautiful English villages and into stunning rural France you’ll pass historical landmarks and famous battlefields from World War I until you reach Paris, undoubtedly one of the most magical places on earth.
The sense of achievement you’ll experience will be one you’ll treasure forever.
- 19th April 2017
- 10th May 2017
- 19th July 2017 (Tour de France dates – deposit £125 for this date)
- 13th September 2017
You will cycle approximately 300 miles over a 4-day period (day 5 is exploring Paris and the return home) Day Start and finish and distance
- Day One: London to Calais 95 miles (approx). Start from south London – ferry from Dover
- Day Two: Calais to Abbeville 75 miles (approx)
- Day Three: Abbeville to Beauvais 70 miles (approx)
- Day Four: Beauvais to Paris 60 miles (approx)
- Day Five: Paris to London Day in Paris and return to London by Eurostar
Deposit £99 at time of registration
Minimum sponsorship level £1,560
For those of you in search of the challenge of a lifetime give Katie a call on 01305 261800 or use our contact form and we will send you a full information pack and everything you need to take part in this fantastic event.