Do you have a special occasion coming up, such as a birthday, special anniversary, wedding or are you wondering what to give someone who has? Why not considering either requesting or giving a 'Gift of care' that will directly benefit our patients?
All the items below are essential to the vital work of Weldmar Hospicecare along with all our other services.
- £10 – A donation of £10 provides essential clinical supplies for one patient for one day in Joseph Weld Hospice
- £20 – A donation of £20 provides an aromatherapy or massage session for a patient which will help to reduce anxiety and relieve pain and sickness
- £35 – A donation of £35 provides a visit by our occupational therapist to a patient in their own homes, enabling them to retain as much independence as possible through the provision of equipment and/or rehabilitation as their condition allows.
- £50 – A donation of £50 provides a physiotherapy treatment for a patient in our Wellbeing Centres or in-patient hospice or in their own home to help manage symptoms such as breathlessness or pain or to rebuild strength and mobility.
- £100 – A donation of £100 provides a home visit by one of our Weldmar Community Nurses. They provide advice and support to patients with complex problems associated with their condition in their own homes, helping them to cope with the difficulties associated with their illness. They also liaise with GPs and District Nurses after their visits to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- £350 – A donation of £350 provides a day of inpatient care for a patient at Joseph Weld Hospice. Our team of dedicated highly trained doctors and nurses care for patients at Joseph Weld Hospice 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
To acknowledge each gift we will send you a special card to give to the person holding the celebration. In addition, the donor will also be able to Gift Aid the donation – as long as they are a UK tax payer – making the gift even more valuable.
We can even personalise the donation envelope with your name and occasion in accordance with your wishes.
Please call the Fundraising Team on 01305 261800 or use our contact form for more information.