Dorset’s Got Talent
Do you have a talent that you would like to showcase? We are looking for people of all ages with any talent to register for our annual talent competition.
Weldmar Hospicecare have teamed up with Freshwater Beach Holiday Park for the annual talent competition, Dorset’s Got Talent. This competition is exclusive to Dorset residents and we are looking for people of all ages with any talent to show us what they’ve got.
Dancers, singers, magicians, dog displays, comedians, impressionists and even illusionists. Your chance to win:
- £500 cash (donated by Hive Beach Cafe)
- a family holiday at Freshwater Beach Holiday Park
- a guaranteed performance at the Dorset 2017 Festival
- plus more!
Tickets are now available for the live Grand Final on Saturday 11th March.
Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions relevant to signing up to audition at Dorset’s Got Talent.
These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in a talent search competition being organised by Weldmar Hospicecare Trust and Freshwater Beach Holiday Park entitled “Dorset’s Got Talent”. The information given by you in your application may be used further in the competition.
All profits from this event will be donated to Weldmar Hospicecare Trust, Registered Charity Number 1000414.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your application.
- Applicants will be selected and invited to attend an audition at a time to be decided at the sole discretion of organisers
- If you are under 16 years of age please make sure that you get the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying. If you are under 16 years of age you must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions.
- The applicant must live in a Dorset household and have a Dorset postcode. This talent competition is open to Dorset residents only.
- Photographs and video may be taken at the Auditions, Semi-Finals and Final and used to publicise Weldmar Hospicecare Trust, Freshwater Beach Holiday Park and Dorset’s Got Talent in print and on the web
- You must notify the organisers in advance, if you intend to perform physical and/or dangerous stunts (explaining the full nature of the stunt), use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such equipment (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes, have an act with an animal involved (provided it is suitable for the audition location) or have a range of equipment to set up (such as being in a band)
- Any backing tracks or music that is required for your act is required to be supplied by you, the individual, which you will bring along with you to your audition on a CD. Please note that it may not be possible to have these returned.
- I confirm that if I am successful in my audition, I will be available all day on the Final on Saturday 11th March 2017.
- All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
- Data Protection – The information that you provide will be used to fulfil your request. It will not be passed on to a third party unless otherwise stated above. Weldmar Hospicecare Trust would like to be able to send you updates on the work of the hospice. If you would prefer not to receive this please indicate when you register.