We can help with a range of information, from tips and advice when setting up an event to all the rules and regulations relating to holding a raffle.
In the community
Weldmar Hospicecare just could not care for its patients without the wonderful support it receives from the community we serve.
Individuals and organizations raising funds in the community are hugely valued and every year raise significant funds towards our work.
There are so many things that you can do, some small some larger, to help make a difference and we are always there to provide advice and support to make it as simple as possible.
- put on your own fundraising event on our behalf
- become a Friend of Weldmar Hospicecare Trust
- have a reusable collection box in your own home to collect your pennies/small coins
- encourage a local store, pub, garage, etc. to take one of our collection boxes at their till
- take part in our annual Summer or Christmas Raffle
- encourage your club, school or organisation to nominate Weldmar Hospicecare as their charity for the year or to raise money for us
We are always there to help and offer advice, just call us on 01305 261800