Weldmar’s Strictly Ballroom 2018 Terms and Conditions
Please read these carefully before committing yourself to this event
By applying for Weldmar’s Strictly Ballroom 2018, you confirm that:
- Starting week commencing 6th August 2018, I commit to attending regular tuition for 60 minutes x 16 lessons over a 16 week period. Tuition is by Eileen Spracklen School of Dance.
- I will ensure that I am free on Friday 7th December 2018 for a dress rehearsal in the afternoon and the finale in the evening
- I will try my hardest to attend any organised meetings and for a photography session in October.
- I agree to pay a £25 registration fee if I am successful with my application (this will be added to your total sponsorship money at the end of the competition). This fee covers all expenses involved in administering my place and my dance lessons as well the finale show.
- I agree that I will raise a minimum of £400 sponsorship for Weldmar Hospicecare. I understand that I am not permitted to use any of this money raised to pay for personal expenses.
- I agree to sell as many tickets as possible to friends and family members for the finale evening.
- I understand that places are limited and filling out this application form does NOT guarantee my place. I understand that I will be informed on 4th July whether my application is successful or not.
- I deem myself fit enough to take part in the Strictly Ballroom 2018 competition. I will comply with all instructions given to me by the dance teachers and event organisers and I understand that I am participating at my own risk.
- Finally, I understand that the winners will be the couple with the highest number of votes on the evening. The judge’s scores will be for guidance only.