Play The Lottery
We have teamed up with Your Hospice Lottery to bring our supporters a weekly lottery draw which is not only a fun way to raise funds to support the work of Weldmar Hospicecare, but it also gives you the exciting chance to win cash prizes!
There’s a brand new rollover jackpot of up to £25,000! What would you spend it on?
Join today and you will be in with a chance of winning one of 176 cash prizes every week – a top prize of £1,000 and the roll-over of up to £25,000!
Most importantly, you will be supporting Weldmar Hospicecare and helping us to provide palliative care and support, adding to the quality of life for our patients and their carers.
Get a Lottery Gift Membership as a gift
We all have that someone who is really difficult to buy for at Christmas! Here’s the perfect solution – a Lottery Gift Membership! From as little as £10, you’ll have helped Weldmar just for buying it as a gift, the person you buy it for could win up to £25,000, and you won’t need to look in shop after shop looking for that elusive perfect gift!
Guaranteed weekly prizes:
1st prize £1000
175 winners of £10
The rollover prize is selected from random numbers and if not won increases every week to a maximum of £25,000!
How to play:
- One chance in our weekly draw is just £1.
- The Lottery computer allocates a unique number for each chance.
- You can pay online by monthly direct debit or by credit/debit card. Click Here to Play.
- Or you can pay by cheque or credit/debit card by telephoning Your Hospice Lottery on 0800 285 1390.
- No claim is necessary as the winning cheques are automatically sent by post after the draw, but you can check your numbers on the Hospice Lottery website here
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw every week for which you have paid.
- You must be 16 or over to join our Lottery.
The lottery is administered by St Helena Hospice in Colchester, and lottery members choose which hospice they want to play in support of, so you can be sure you will be directly contributing to Weldmar Hospicecare by participating in Your Hospice Lottery. With the hospices working together in this way more funds can be used to support patients and their families throughout our communities.