Play The Lottery
We have teamed up with Your Hospice Lottery to bring our supporters a weekly lottery draw which is not only a fun way to raise funds to support the work of Weldmar Hospicecare, but it also gives you the exciting chance to win cash prizes!
Guaranteed weekly prizes and a rollover jackpot up to £25,000!
Join today and you will be in with a chance of winning one of 176 cash prizes every week – a top prize of £1,000 and the roll-over of up to £25,000!
Most importantly, you will be supporting Weldmar Hospicecare and helping us to provide palliative care and support, adding to the quality of life for our patients and their carers.
If you won the jackpot … what would you spend it on?
Check your numbers:
The draw is made every Friday.
How to play and claim prizes:
- One chance in our weekly draw is just £1.
- The Lottery computer allocates a unique number for each chance.
- You can pay online by monthly direct debit or by debit card. Click Here to Play.
- Or you can pay by cheque or debit card by telephoning Your Hospice Lottery on 0800 285 1390.
- If you subscribe as a regular player, then no claim is necessary as the winning cheques are automatically sent by post after the draw, but you can check your numbers on the Hospice Lottery website here
- You can also play on an ad hoc basis by purchasing tickets at the counter of any Weldmar Hospicecare shop.
- To make a claim for a shop bought ticket, take your original ticket to a Weldmar Hospicecare shop for any £10 prize. For the £1,000 or rollover prize, please download a claim form and call Your Hospice Lottery on 0800 285 1390.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw every week for which you have paid.
- You must be 16 or over to join the Lottery.
The lottery is administered by St Helena Hospice in Colchester, and lottery members choose which hospice they want to play in support of, so you can be sure you will be directly contributing to Weldmar Hospicecare by participating in Your Hospice Lottery. With the hospices working together in this way more funds can be used to support patients and their families throughout our communities.
Find out more: