Play The Lottery
Playing the Lottery is a fun, easy, and affordable way to support the work of Weldmar Hospicecare every week, with tickets costing just £1 and some big prizes up for grabs!
You can either sign up to be a regular player, or you can buy single play tickets as and when you want. You can also buy single play tickets in any of the Weldmar Hospicecare shops.
How does it work?
With Your Hospice Lottery, players choose which hospice they want to play in support of, so you can be sure you will be directly contributing to Weldmar Hospicecare. With the hospices working together in this way more funds can be used to support patients and their families throughout our communities.
The draw is made every Friday. There is a guaranteed weekly winner of £1,000, a runners up prize of £250, and 185 prizes of £10. A Rollover Jackpot increases by £500 each week up to a potential £25,000!
Pictured above is Janet Vater from Winterborne Whitechurch won £1,000 on the Lottery, and is taking husband Richard away for a week to their favourite holiday destination of Torquay!
If you won the £25,000 jackpot … what would you spend it on?
How to play and claim prizes:
- One chance in the weekly draw is just £1.
- The Lottery computer allocates a unique number for each chance.
- You can pay online by monthly direct debit or by debit card. Click here to sign up as a regular player or click here to purchase a single play ticket. Single play tickets can also be purchased in any Weldmar Hospicecare shop.
- You can also sign up by telephoning Your Hospice Lottery on 0800 285 1390.
- If you subscribe as a regular player, then no claim is necessary as the winning cheques are automatically sent by post after the draw, but you can check your numbers on the Your Hospice Lottery website here.
- To make a claim for a shop bought ticket, take your original ticket to a Weldmar Hospicecare shop for any £10 prize.
- All single play tickets purchased before 9am on Thursday will go into the following day’s draw. Any tickets purchased after this time will go into the following week.
You might see Andy out and about in Dorset!
Andy is our Lottery and Regular Giving Fundraiser, and he’s often out and about at locations in Dorset, with more information about the Lottery, and he can help you sign up.
Terms and Conditions