Advance Care Planning Study Day
This study day is aimed at health and social care practitioners who are new to the concept of Advance Care Planning or require a refresher/update of their knowledge and skills.
The day will give opportunity for health and social care practitioners to:
- Understand the aims and principles of Advance Care Planning
- Explore the issues and challenges related to Advance Care Planning
- Gain understanding of its application in the provision of end of life care
- Understand the Legal aspects and documentation of Advance Care plans
- Gain skills to support the appropriate communication regarding Advance Care plans with clients, carers and other healthcare professionals.
Venue: Hammick House, Poundbury, Dorchester
Please download the Weldmar Education Booking Form (Word 446kb)
All enquiries to Reception at Hammick House
Tel: 01305 269898