Weldmar’s Canadian Rockies Trek 2019
Weldmar's five day trek through the Canadian Rockies
Banff Visitor Centre
224 Banff Avenue
Banff AB T1L 1C3
This 5 day trek is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in some of the finest scenery of the Canadian Rockies.
Starting in Banff National Park you will spend five days trekking and camping in spectacular Kootenay, Banff and Yoho National Parks.
A breath-taking experience discovering the jagged mountain peaks, glaciers, forests, waterfalls and lakes in this unforgettable destination with the finest trekking trails in this part of Canada.
£350 registration fee plus £3,950 minimum sponsorship
At a glance:
- Difficulty: Challenging
- Weather: 16°C to 22°C. Cooler nights at 3°C to 7°C
- Terrain: Good wide trails, maybe stony trails, muddy forest floors, rocky sections or scree, some steep ascents and descents.
- Includes flights and taxes
- Accommodation: hostels and camping
- 10 to 25 people per group