Firewalk and Family Fright Night
This is the hottest, shortest and most daring sponsored walk you’ll ever do!
The Nothe Fort
Join Weldmar Hospicecare at the Nothe Fort on Tuesday 29th October, for frighteningly fiendish fun and games, and, if you’re brave enough, the Firewalk!
Our Firewalk is the shortest, hottest sponsored walk you will ever do – a bare foot walk over red-hot wood embers measuring around 1200 degrees Fahrenheit!
We also have:
- Slime Making
- Pumpkin Carving
- Face Painting
- A Trick or Treat Trail
- A Fire Eater
There are no tricks and no special effects during the Firewalk. It’s just you and the fire! Some describe the sensation as walking on eggshells others as walking on hot sand. Each walker has their own experience. There is no scarier place to be this Halloween!
The registration fee is just £30 and will secure your place on our 2019 Firewalk, and you can book below or call us on 01305 261800. Everyone taking part gets free entry to the Nothe Fort and we ask that you raise just £150 in sponsorship for Weldmar Hospicecare.
There are a limited number of places available, so book yours now!
Normal entry fees to the Nothe Fort apply (unless you are doing the Firewalk), with 15% of proceeds coming to Weldmar Hospicecare. This is £8 for adults and £2 for 5-15 year olds.
Our Firewalk and Family Fright Night follows The Halloween Family Fun Day at the Nothe Fort – find out more about that here.
Our thanks to Somerleigh Court for supporting our 2019 Firewalk!
By completing this entry form you are agreeing to the rules of this disclaimer:
– All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part. If you have any doubts then please refer to your doctor
– Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol. Please consult your doctor if you are under any medication which could cause drowsiness.
– We ask that anyone under the age of 18 is mature enough to listen to the instructions and has a parent/guardian to sign the form on the 29th October 2019 to take part in this challenge.
– Weldmar Hospicecare Trust will take all reasonable care to ensure that this event is conducted in a safe manner. However adrenalin challenges are not risk free and Weldmar cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants, whether through failure to observe the rules or otherwise.
There’s 2 simple ways to register
1. Register over the phone – Just call 01305 261800
2. Register online using the form at the bottom of this page
Once registered, if you are unable to take part please inform us as soon as possible and return your sponsorship forms even if it has no entries. You must not ‘give’ your place to another person.
On the night!
You will be required for a safety briefing before you take to the hot coals!
Your friends and family are encouraged to come and support you take on this daring challenge! Why not come along for the day? More information about the event can be found here.
Any queries please contact: Alaine Harman on 01305 261800 or email email@example.com