Jurassic Coast Challenge
Stretching across the spectacular coastline of Dorset, chose either the 13 mile or 26 mile trek
Weldmar’s first Jurassic Coast Challenge is set for 2018!
Stretching across the spectacular coastline of Dorset, chose either the 13 mile or 26 mile trek.
- The 26 mile trek will start from Durdle Door one of Dorset’s most famous landmarks. From here you will follow the coastline, climbing and descending some steep hills, taking in some of the most breath taking views of the South West Coast Path.
- At Worth Matravers the 13 mile trekkers will join the trek for a group finish in Studland, views of Old Harry Rocks and well earned celebratory refreshments.
Download our Information Pack
- 26 miles – Durdle Door to Studland
Registration Fee £35 / Minimum Sponsorship £200
- 13 miles – Worth Matravers to Studland
Registration Fee £25 / Minimum Sponsorship £150
- Age: 16 years old and over
Registration includes the cost of administering your place plus:
- Fundraising support from a dedicated Weldmar Fundraiser
- Route Map
- Fuel Stations
- Celebratory refreshments
- Trek support guides
- First Aid Medical Support
- Finishing Medal