Savills, Countryside Alliance Point-to-Point at Badbury Rings, near Wimborne, Dorset
The Savills, Countryside Alliance Point-to-Point at Badbury Rings, near Wimborne, Dorset, is back for 2018 on Sunday 25th February and is set to be bigger and better, providing some of the most exciting horse racing of the season – raising money for two causes, including Weldmar Hospicecare.
All those with an interest in the countryside will be welcomed and entertained and the day’s huge success is also due to its family appeal, with local food stalls and a shopping village.
- 6 Point to Point Races, including The Wessex National
- Terrier Racing
- Licensed Bar and Bookmakers
- Shopping Village
- Exciting Silent Auction – Live bidding from 11th-25th February (closes 2.30pm)
- 09:30 Gates and Shopping Village opens
- 10:15 Terrier racing
- 11:30 Patrons Tent Open for refreshments
- 12:00 First Race
- 14:30 Silent Auction closes
- £30 per car including race card (multiple occupants)
- £15 Single Occupancy
For more information on please contact Sara Rutherford on 07974141933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org