Have your say
If you have been in touch with our service, we would like to hear what you have to say about it.
Your feedback will help us to make sure that everyone has the best possible experience and feels comfortable, safe and valued as individuals. This is our aim and you are the best people to tell us whether we are getting it right.
How do we do this?
- Listening events: a chance for anyone who has used the Trust’s services to come along and share with us their experiences and any ideas they may have about improvements.
- Reflections forms: for patients, carers, families and friends to give us feedback and comments..
- Patient Experience Questionnaire: A longer form, designed to capture information about how we are doing in relation to the things we know are important to patients who use our services. If you are a patient, please can you use the online form to give us feedback
- Questionnaires: From time to time we ask for direct feedback about particular areas of our services. We do this in the form of questionnaires and we try to approach patients and those close to them with sensitivity and due regard for their particular situation.
- Email: use our ‘contact us’ form to send us any comments you may have.
- Complaints: We hope that you are pleased with the service we provide. However, if you feel in any way dissatisfied with our services please follow our guidance on making a complaint
- Are you a relative or carer of a patient who receives care and support from Weldmar Hospicecare? If so we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact Jane Johnson, Assistant Director South using the contact form or calling 01305 762012 .