Weldmar Hospicecare is holding nine Snowdrop Services in February 2018
Weldmar Hospicecare’s Snowdrop Gardens and Walks were established to provide a lasting memorial to those who were dear to us. Your loved one may have died in another area, or they may have died a long time ago.
You are invited to remember them privately at the Walks or Gardens, or to join with others at the annual Services of Remembrance. These services are held in late winter when snowdrops first appear, reminding us that the hope and warmth of spring are not far away.
There will be nine Snowdrop Services of Remembrance in 2018 – these will be held as follows:
- Bridport: St Mary’s Church on Thursday 1st February at 11am
- Sherborne: Sherborne Abbey on Friday 2nd February at 11am
- Gillingham: The Cemetery Gardens on Saturday 3rd February at 11am
- Stalbridge: The Pound Gardens on Sunday 4th February 3pm
- Beaminster: St Mary’s Church on Tuesday 6th February at 11am
- Lyme Regis: St Michael the Archangel on Wednesday 7th February at 2.30pm
- Sturminster Newton: The Railway Gardens on Monday 12th February at 11.30am
- Shaftesbury: Bell Street United Church on Monday 12th February at 3pm
- Blandford: St Peter’s & St Paul’s Church on Tuesday 13th February at 2.30pm
All are welcome to attend these services.
If you wish, snowdrops may be planted in memory of your loved one, and their name included in the Snowdrop Memorial book which is kept in each location. Weldmar ask for a donation of £10 to cover costs; this donation would be acknowledged by a commemorative card.
For more information call Weldmar’s Bereavement Services on 01305 215300.