Tasty Tuesdays for Weldmar, with Lizzie Baking Bird!
Here’s a deal where everyone’s a winner.
Weldmar Hospicecare supporter ‘Lizzie Baking Bird’ is famous for all the delicious sweet and savoury treats that she makes in her kitchen in Upwey, near Weymouth. She’s usually to be found at Dorset farmers’ markets and food festivals, but of course this year has been a different story.
In a bid to raise much needed funds for the work of Weldmar Hospicecare, Lizzie is giving you the chance to buy a box of delicious treats for a very special price. You get the amazing cakes, Weldmar gets every penny raised, and Lizzie is able to help her favourite local charity.
Tuesday, 25th August, is the trial run of ‘Lizzie Baking Bird’s Tasty Tuesday’ for Weldmar! If successful, there could be more opportunities in the future for you to experience Lizzie’s incredible baking, and at the same time know your money is going towards the care of patients in Dorset at the end of their life, and ongoing support for their loved ones.
Here’s the Tasty Tuesday Deal:
Four scones including cream and jam, and four pieces of cake, all for just £10!
Choose your cake from coffee, lemon, brownie … talk to Lizzie once you have bought your voucher and see what’s available!
Only twenty of these deals are available, and you can purchase your voucher from 10am on Tuesday, 25th August. on a first come, first served basis.
This link will go live at 10am on Tuesday, 25th August.
Terms and Conditions
- The first twenty people to purchase a voucher for £10 will be entitled to the box of scones and cakes from Lizzie Baking Bird
- Only one box can be purchased per transaction, the voucher cannot be used for any other products, no change will be given, and the voucher is non-refundable
- You must be available to collect your box either on Tuesday 1st or Thursday 3rd September, by arrangement
- By entering into the transaction with Weldmar Hospicecare, you agree that your name and contact number will be shared with Lizzie Baking Bird for the purposes of arranging your collection only
- Food allergies and intolerances cannot be accommodated