Tasty Tuesdays for Weldmar, with Lizzie Baking Bird!
Here’s a deal where everyone’s a winner.
Weldmar Hospicecare supporter ‘Lizzie Baking Bird’ is famous for all the delicious sweet and savoury treats that she makes in her kitchen in Upwey, near Weymouth. She’s usually to be found at Dorset farmers’ markets and food festivals, but of course this year has been a different story.
In a bid to raise much needed funds for the work of Weldmar Hospicecare, Lizzie is giving you the chance to buy a box of delicious treats for a very special price. You get the amazing cakes, Weldmar gets every penny raised, and Lizzie is able to help her favourite local charity.
Here’s the Tasty Tuesday Deal:
Valentines Meal for Two – £20.00
A special meal for two for Valentines Day made by Lizzie Baking Bird
Meal boxes include a pie, mash and peas, and a vanilla cheesecake with cream.
- Beef & Blue Cheese pie
- Chicken & Bacon pie
- Sweet Potato & Cheese Pie
Only twenty of these deals are available, and you can purchase your voucher from 10am on Tuesday, 9th February, on a first come, first served basis.
Boxes can be collected on either Saturday 13th February before 1pm, or Sunday 14th February between 11am – 1pm. Information on how to book a collection slot will be on your purchase receipt.
This link will go live at 10am on Tuesday, 9th February.
Terms and Conditions
- The first twenty people to purchase a voucher for £20 will be entitled to a Valentines Meal for Two box from Lizzie Baking Bird
- Only one box can be purchased per transaction, the voucher cannot be used for any other products, no change will be given, and the voucher is non-refundable
- You must be available to collect your box on either Saturday 13th February or Sunday 14th February, by arrangement
- By entering into the transaction with Weldmar Hospicecare, you agree that your name and contact number will be shared with Lizzie Baking Bird for the purposes of arranging your collection only
- Food allergies and intolerances cannot be accommodated