The Great Workplace Bake Off!
Are you a fan of The Great British Bake Off? Will you be avidly following the programme over the next couple of months?
If so, why not join in the fun and hold your very own ‘workplace bake off’ competition and raise money for Weldmar Hospicecare at the same time?
How to run your very own bake off competition at your workplace in 5 simple steps:
1. Ask your colleagues to get involved in ‘The Great Workplace Bake Off’ to raise money for Weldmar Hospicecare
2. Choose 2 (or more) to take part in baking each week. These can be chosen by pulling names from a hat or paired up by ability or baking interest!
3. Each week, the contestants bake their creations and all their colleagues will make a donation to Weldmar to taste each one and to vote for their favourite
4. The winner from each week will go through to the grand final, which could be on the same day as the Great British Bake Off finale… just to get you in the mood!
5. At the final bake off, each of the winning contestants can bake their favourite recipe and hold a bake sale at work. Colleagues can vote for their favourite to declare The Great Workplace Bake Off winner and all monies made to be donated to Weldmar!
Want to find out more, or get further support or ideas? Contact Fiona Hansford, Weldmar’s Business Fundraiser:Get in touch with Fiona