Updated visitor arrangements at our Dorchester Inpatient Unit
Please follow these guidelines if you are expecting to visit
At Weldmar Hospicecare, we want to support loved ones being with their families during these difficult and uncertain times.
Of course, the safety and wellbeing of patients, staff and visitors is a priority, and we are following government advice to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Unfortunately we have had to temporarily reduce the amount of visitors on site:
- Patients are restricted to two named essential visitors only at present (with one visitor at a time)
- We are unable to offer overnight stays at the present time
- No children under the age of 12 are permitted to visit
- No food or drink is to be consumed on the Inpatient Unit
- We are encouraging all visitors to continue using the NHS App to check in to the Inpatient Unit during each visit
- If you, or anyone in the household have a cough or high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell, please speak to the Inpatient Unit for guidance – PRIOR TO VISITING – you can call 01305 215300.
We will continue to monitor the situation and look to review the restrictions in place when we feel it is safe to do so.
We thank you for understanding.