Updated visitor arrangements at our Dorchester Inpatient Unit
Please follow these guidelines if you are expecting to visit
At Weldmar Hospicecare, we want to support loved ones being with their families during these difficult and uncertain times.
Of course, the safety and wellbeing of patients, staff and visitors is a priority, and we are following government advice to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We have arrangements in place for visitors:
- Patients are restricted to a maximum of four named essential visitors
- We will continue to allow only two visitors per patient on the premises at one time and they may be from different households
- Overnight stays can only be permitted if the patient is in the last phase of life, and will need to be discussed with the nurse in charge.
- Reception staff will continue to record visitor names and contact numbers in line with Track and Trace guidance
- If you, or anyone in the household have a cough or high temperature, please speak to the Inpatient Unit for guidance – PRIOR TO VISITING – you can call 01305 215300.
We will continue to monitor the situation and may need to re-introduce restrictions in the future
We thank you for understanding.