Virtual Running Challenges T&C’s
By registering for Weldmar Hospicecare’s Virtual Challenges, you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
– We ask that everyone is sponsored in aid of Weldmar Hospicecare. However, we are not asking for a minimum sponsorship, just that you do your very best for such a worthy cause, in these uncertain times.
· The registration fee covers the cost of administering your place and all expenses involved in the virtual event. This fee is not refundable.
· If you are unable to take part in the event once you have registered please note that all places are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· Anyone under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult whilst undertaking their virtual challenge.
· Participants are welcome to run, jog, walk, skip or dance at a pace that is sensible for them.
· Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs whilst undertaking their challenge.
· By entering any of our Virtual Challenges you do so entirely at your own risk and neither Weldmar Hospicecare, it’s directors/trustees, staff or volunteers shall be held responsible for any injuries or other loss sustained by you before, during or after the challenge. By entering any Virtual Challenges with Weldmar Hospicecare you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and confirmed that you are medically fit to participate.
· Entrants acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that the organizers will not track or verify results or provide volunteers, marshals or medical personnel assistance to any entrant.
· Please note that any photography and filming uploaded to the designated Facebook page may be used for current and future publicity purposes.