Gender Pay Report
Weldmar Hospicecare's Gender Pay Report April 2019
We are an employer required by law to carry out Gender Pay Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.
This involves carrying out six calculations that show the difference between the average earnings of men and women in our organisation; it will not involve publishing individual employees data.
We are required to publish the results on our own website and a government website. We will do this within one calendar year of April 5th 2018 which is the first snapshot date.
We can use these results to assess:
- the levels of gender equality in our workplace
- the balance of male and female employees at different levels
- how effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded
Gender Pay Reporting requires our organisation to make calculations based on employee gender. We have established this by using our existing HR and payroll records.
At Weldmar Hospicecare:
- Women’s average hourly rate is 11.05% lower than men’s
- Women’s median hourly rate is 24.42% higher than men’s
Read the full report – Weldmar Hospicecare Gender Pay Report April 2019 (248kb)