Shop Manager – Shaftesbury
Do you have a flair and passion for retail? We have a vacancy for a Manager at our Shaftesbury Charity Shop
Do you have a flair and passion for retail? We have a vacancy for a Manager at our Shaftesbury Charity Shop.
Title: Shop Manager – Shaftesbury Charity Shop – temporary for 12 months to cover maternity leave
Salary: £15,742.53 – £16,968 to work 35 hours over 5 days, Monday to Saturday
Closing date: 23 February 2018
Interview date: tba
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will have a proven retail management background, with the skills to lead a small team of staff and volunteers.
This position is both challenging and interesting and helps to raise the much needed funds for Weldmar and supporting patients at home.
Excellent terms and conditions including:
- 27 days paid Annual Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- an additional 2 days after 5 years service
- an additional 4 days after 10 years service
- (all pro-rata)
- Excellent pension scheme
The successful applicant should be fit, active and capable of undertaking all physical aspects of the role.
For more details and an application pack please phone Recruitment on 01305 755213 or download them here:
- Shop Manager Job Description (260kb)
- Weldmar Job Application Form (246kb)
- Weldmar Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (73kb)
- Weldmar Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy Statement (29kb)
This post is subject to relevant clearance checks.
Weldmar Hospicecare values respects and responds to diversity and difference of individuals and groups.