Where to find a Big Dorset Cuppa event
Enjoy a cuppa and a cake in aid of Weldmar Hospicecare!
Thank you to everyone who has signed up to host a Dorset Big Cuppa event!
Even if you’re not holding a Big Dorset Cuppa event yourself, you can still support it by going along to one of the events that welcome visitors. These are listed below. If you are also organising a public Big Dorset Cuppa event and would like to be included, or you’d like more information on organising one, get in contact here.
Also below, find out how to get 15% off Dorset Tea for your Big Dorset Cuppa event!
Drop into any of these locations, make a donation to Weldmar Hospicecare, and enjoy a cuppa and cake!
Wednesday 19th June
- 10:30am: Somerleigh Court, Somerleigh Road, Dorchester
Tuesday 25th June
- 10am-2pm: HSBC, 17 Market Place, Blandford Forum
Wednesday 26th June
- 10am-12pm: Nantes Solicitors, 69 The Esplanade, Weymouth
- 10am-12pm: Natwest, 49 South Street, Dorchester
Friday 28th June
- 10am-12pm: The Reading Room, Powerstock, near Bridport
- All day: Lloyds, St Mary’s Street, Weymouth
- All day: Mercedes-Benz, Miller’s Close, Dorchester
- 9:30am-3:30pm: HSBC, 15 Cornhill, Dorchester
Saturday 29th June
- 2-4pm: ‘Crafternoon Tea’ at Lanehouse Methodist Church, Lanehouse Rocks Road, Weymouth
Saturday 3rd August
- 10am-12pm: Lilly Tannock, 1 North Hill Close, Burton Bradstock
There are many places also holding a Big Dorset Cuppa for their own employees – they include Honeybuns Bakery, Fleur-De-Lis Apartment residents, Woods Funeral Servies, Medvivo, Queen Charlotte Care Home, ASM Assembly Systems, Winterbourne Hospital, Magna Housing, and Westfield Arts College. Portland Parish and Beach House Cafe have already held theirs!
Get 15% off Dorset Tea for your Big Dorset Cuppa!
Dorset Tea is supporting our Big Dorset Cuppa, and giving you the opportunity to brew up for less!
To get 15% off, put in the code WELDMAR15, which will be valid until 31st August.