Win a brewing experience for two at Brewhouse & Kitchen in Dorchester!
Brewhouse and Kitchen in Dorchester has nominated Weldmar Hospicecare as their Charity of the Year 2019, and they’re holding a special brewing day this August, when they’ll create a special beer just for us!
You can win two places on the brewing day at the popular micro-brewery and pub by coming up with the name of the beer.
If you’re our lucky winner, you’ll spend the day brewing beer with Ian, the head brewer! The day lasts approximately six hours (10am-4pm) and includes a buffet lunch and a chance to sample 8 different beers – including all of the beers brewed on-site in the microbrewery! And at the end of the day will you will get a certificate to prove your brewing prowess.
If you’re chosen as our winner, you and a friend will need to be available on Thursday 15th August.
Food and drink is really important to Weldmar Hospicecare, and we even have our own catering arm called Zest, run by our team of very talented chefs.
To enter this competition, just visit the Zest Facebook page and add a comment to to post asking you to name the beer.
Here’s the only thing to remember – the name of the beer must include the word ‘Weldmar’!
Good luck! You’ve got until the end of Sunday 4th August to enter!
What will your Weldmar beer be called?
Terms and Conditions
- The competition runs from Monday 29th July to Sunday 4th August
- The prize is an experience for two people to attend a brewing day experience at Brewhouse and Kitchen in Dorchester, with buffet lunch included, and a certificate.
- The prize is on Thursday 15th August only, and cannot be transferred
- The winner will be selected by judges from all entries on the Zest Catering Dorset Facebook post, and the judges decision is final
- Winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over (and visitors to the Brewing Day must be 18+)
- Facebook does not endorse, sponsor, or administer this competition, and takes no responsibility for participants
- Entrants agree to participate in publicity photos or video on the day
- The prize is accepted at the risk of the winner and Weldmar Hospicecare accepts no liability in connection with the prize.
- Entrants must be resident in Dorset